Senior Financial Analyst
5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Tri-Valley, CA
Term: Contract to Hire
Primary Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To
- Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for performing monthly forecasting, monthly financial close, variance reporting of spend against target and provide executive level updates on financial performance against budget.
- Responsible for providing ad hoc analysis and support for the IT Leadership team.
- partner closely with IT Finance leadership to develop financial models in support of financial deliverables.
- Eager To Learn
- Bachelor' s degree required (preferably in an analytical field) with demonstrated superior college performance.
- Minimum experience of 3 - 5 years (within the financial analysis and planning group).
- Strong understanding of GAAP and accounting methodologies.
- A detail oriented approach – must pay close attention to the details and have the drive to get things right.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong general ledger and accounts payable research and reconciliation experience, and complete understanding of debits and credits, and accrual based accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong excel and word skills, as well as ability to learn multiple new back end software applications (i.e. PeopleSoft Financial Systems, and Cognos).