O365 Engineer II
5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568
Title: O365 Engineer II
Location: Dublin, CA
Term: Contract to Hire
Primary Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To
- Maintain the overall design of the O365 (Exchange Online) messaging solution andensure that email technologies meet business requirements and are effectively designed and implemented.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of best practices and enhancements in O365, closely matching technology solutions to the business needs of the company
- Act as liaison between Help Desk, Active Directory Eng, Desktop Eng, Network andthe Local Support Team.
- Maintain O365 messaging and security monitoring and utilization reports.
- Provide level 3 escalation support.
- 8-10 years of Information Technology inside large business organizations.
- Expert knowledge of O365 Exchange
- Experience in O365 security tools, Teams, O365 Groups and Active Directory.
- Ability to evaluate complex problems and solve them.
- Excellent attention and orientation toward meticulous work.
- Bachelor' s degree or the equivalent of education and relevant experience combination.
- Okta Experience.
- Proofpoint experience.
- Experience with collaboration instruments for O365, such as SharePoint and OneDrive.