Lab Tech Ops - Production
1080 U.S. Highway 202 Branchburg, new Jersey 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Lab Tech Ops - Production to be part of our client’ s team in Branchburg, New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Lab Tech Ops:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform production and testing including production support duties for Operations ensuring quality of production and/or lab testing is completed by the department.
- Performs a variety of duties relating to production operations.
- Follows departmental work instructions, SOP' s, OSHA safety regulations and cGMPs to perform assigned tasks.
- Monitor and oversee lab supply inventory, generate expense purchase requisitions, if applicable, input production data and other work-output data into appropriate network (e.g. SAP / LIMS) and maintain documentation in accordance with established procedures.
- Duties may include handling of hazardous materials in activities described above.
- Maintain departmental stock rooms, keep labs stocked, prepare buffers as needed/required which may also include performing direct production or testing activities.
- Maintain stock rooms and laboratories or work areas properly stocked with daily supplies to include the scheduling of repairs and preventative maintenance as necessary and report malfunctions to supervisor.
- Monitor lab supply inventory, generate expense purchase requisitions, if applicable, input production data and other work-output data into appropriate network (e.g. SAP / LIMS) and maintain documentation in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform various manufacturing and testing duties in addition to maintaining departmental stock rooms, log books, preparing buffers as needed/required which may also include, performing direct manufacturing activities such as bulk formulation, filling, sub-assembly and sample testing.
- Interface with internal groups to assure laboratory equipment maintenance, calibration and documents conform to established practices.
- Attends required training classes and participates in on-the-job training.
- Manages schedules, workload and establishes priorities using inputs from business requirements, SAP, and/or internal customer needs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Educational minimum requirement is a AA/AS. BS Degree is preferred.
- Ability to use personal computer with basic word- processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Demonstrates competence in reading and completing charts, forms, and other documents.
- Good written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Basic GMP Knowledge a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to follow SOPs and Directions for Testing (DTF).