2121 N. California Boulevard, Suite 400 Walnut Creek, CA 94596 | Contract
Duration: 3-6+ Month contract (40 hours onsite required – Flexible on schedule)
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
We is looking for a Strong Zendesk (Full Stack) Developer to be part of the production operation Team. This team works very closely with all aspects of client production operation. We is looking for a talented Zendesk Developer to be part of the production operation Team. This team works very closely with all aspects of client production operation. 50% of your responsibilities will be working on various projects integrating Zendesk APIs with new screens that show ticketing information and the 50% of your day will be maintaining and creating new users and access to write queues.
- Collaborate with a small team to develop integrations for the Zendesk user interface.
- Provide feedback/guidance to the Product team to help build out business requirements.
- Work with the Engineering team to implement rest APIs to ensure that integrations work correctly.
- Develop outside-the-box solutions for new internal requests.
- Experience with Zendesk Administration
- Experience setting up users, macros, reports, custom fields/forms, triggers, automations, and dynamic content
- Zendesk queue management and workflows
- Experience with Liquid markup language
- Integrating third-party APIs using Zendesk' s app framework
- Experience working with multiple teams to develop solutions to complex technical issues
- Agile/SCRUM experience.
- Experience with Zendesk APIs and App framework.
- Knowledge of business tools such as JIRA, GitHub, and Slack.