Web Developer (.NET)
1679 Industrial Pkwy Hayward, CA 94545
Client Industry: Banking
Location: Hayward, CA
Position: Sr. Web Developer
Terms: 6 months contract to hire
About us: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions has been recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
About the role: This is a Senior Web Developer contract to hire role where you will be involved in preparing technical requirements for databases and applications. This role will require you to consult with team members and business stakeholders to clarify program objectives, gather requirements, develop, test and debug applications.
- Provide expertise in all aspects of application and system design, web application development which may include interfaces and backend databases
- Lead digital banking projects from idea to implementation
- Learn new technologies that best deliver responsive design for desktop, tablet and Mobile
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks with minimal oversight
- Design new web applications or enhance existing web applications
- Work in a continuous integration environment with Iterative / Agile / Sprint based delivery model
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the field of application development or in a related area
- Advanced knowledge of web development and technologies e.g. IIS, ASP.NET MVC, etc.
- Experience in developing responsive web design
- Advanced level of experience with .NET/.NET core and C# development
- Advanced knowledge of SOA, Restful API’ s, WCF, Entity Framework
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server database technology, T-SQL, SSRS and SSIS
- Advanced knowledge of code version control and bug tracking systems (TFS, VSTS, GITHUB)
- Advanced knowledge in coding and debugging in Visual Studio 2015 and higher
- Experience in working with CMS, Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience in TDD and unit testing frameworks like NUnit, MSTest, etc.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), analytical skills and the ability to communicate and interact with business and management
- Positive, team-oriented and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM is a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineer or related field