1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Transportation Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Transportation Team is looking for someone who is passionate about all things transportation! The team provides a suite of services to the client’ s employees who commute to/from work and to get around the campus. Some of the commuter services include buses, vanpools, ferries, carpool, reimbursement for public transit and bike/walk support. We are also taking on a leadership role in solving some of the Bay Area’ s critical commute challenges. This position works directly with businesses, agencies, city government and property owners across South San Francisco and the Bay Area, providing outreach and education about commute options with the goal of driving down Bay Area traf? c. The client is looking for someone who is passionate about sustainable transportation, solving tough problems creatively and is not afraid to jump in and start working.
- Provide timely and friendly customer service to employers and property managers seeking information about transportation options.
- Administrative functions such as keeping meeting minutes, presentations, correspondence with Coalition members.
- Work collaboratively with partner organizations which include the City of South San Francisco, BART, Caltrain, the South SF Commuter Coalition and area employer contacts.
- Facilitate luncheon meetings and catering requests.
- Data entry, mapping using Google maps, general admin tasks.
- Data/metrics collection, analysis and presentation of? ndings.
- Coordinate meetings and materials. Prepare agendas and meeting minutes.
- Support staff in preparation of presentations including creation of graphics for presentations and internal publication.
- Support the client focused commute programs (and team members) as needed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Degree focused on Urban Planning, Statistics, Marketing, Operations Management, Business Administration, Environmental Studies/Sustainability (but other? elds will be considered)
- Proactive, self-motivated,? exible, and team-oriented.
- Takes initiative to continuously improve work processes.
- Able to manage con? icting and changing priorities.
- Perform well in a collaborative team environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with other coordinators.
- Pro? cient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google mail, calendar etc.