Training Coordinator I
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Training Coordinator I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Training Coordinator I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Operations Coordinator role provides the HR P&OD Operations Team coordination of successful corporate-sponsored learning solutions for Directors, Managers/Supervisors, Individual Contributors and New Hires.
- It requires full ownership for a variety of business streams such as course management, project and program management, communications (both internal and external), and sourcing of instructional catering, materials and facilities.
- The Operations Coordinator acts as the front-line contact for employees, management and external vendors while managing all logistical actions for program and service delivery.
- This role will support but is not limited to New Hire Orientation, the CareerLab and various HR P&OD offerings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to develop both technical and conceptual material for both large and small audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, LMS, and scheduling applications required
- Strong planning, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Ability to work independently or in a multidisciplinary team environment; be flexible, detail and deadline-oriented; effective project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented approach; able to quickly and consistently establish rapport; strong relationship builder.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with clients, team members and partners.