Training Coordinator I
651 Gateway Blvd., SSF82 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Training Coordinator I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Training Coordinator I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Key strategic elements of the role are to build a strong team/process for construction communication issues, to be proactive with establishing systems/reports which support efficient training such that all D & C staff/consultants/contractors are all properly trained to achieve the Site Services compliance metrics, and are trained in a timely manner so as to enable uninterrupted and efficient project delivery.
- Coordinate all staff/consultant/contractor on-boarding/off boarding (through SIMs) with the support of CE-Nest and reconcile on-board/off-board discrepancies between SIMs and the CHRIS system
- Support a weekly Site Logistics meeting to coordinate and communicate all construction activities and site impacts throughout the campus
- Ensure the assignment of training Roles to all D staff/consultants/contractors in the Alliance Partner program Host all Architect/Engineer and General Contractors and their subs Ensure D staff/consultant/contractor compliance with CHRIS training
- Ensure all Vendor compliance with GMP training Interface with the Site Services Administrative Training Team, as necessary
- Administer the Project Delivery On Boarding (PDOB) Program
- Set up trainings on g-Cal and manage the master schedule of training completion
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s or Equivalent Experience
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work across functional departments
- Applicant should have a proactive mindset
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Willingness to work with various internal partners as well as with multiple external vendors