Training Coordinator Assistant
1 DNA Way, SSF01 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Training Coordinator Assistant to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Training Coordinator Assistant
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This position will support the PTDO Learning & Development organization for training programs logistics and scheduling, business operations support, department projects, and document management.
- ADMINSTRATIVE/TRAINING LOGISTICS:
- Coordinate and schedule department meetings or events onsite and offsite using google hangouts, teleconferences, and audio/visual connectivity.
- Management of catering orders, department purchase orders, process invoices, and expense reports.
- Collaborate with department team members to assist in project coordination or support special projects and deadlines.
- Support new hire onboarding activities including setting up interviews, equipment orders, and new hire orientation.
- Organize training sessions with administrative support and record trainee attendance.
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) training request queue.
- Collect, review, and enter training information and data into the LMS in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with the Share Service Center (SSC) to coordinate transactional activities
- Generate training reports as needed to support departmental and site needs.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT/DATA REPORTING:
- Partner with head of PTDO L&D and training manager to drive/complete learning projects through project charter preparation, meeting planning, facilitation, sending communication, and tracking deliverables.
- Conduct and document lessons learned, measure effectiveness of learning solutions, and ensure continuous improvement activities are ongoing.
- Generate reports in the learning management system.
- Collect data sets and prepare metrics for management review.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA/BS with 3-5 years of work experience
- Must demonstrate previous work experience in administration, project coordination, or training & development preferably gained within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Prior experience performing work in a Learning Management System (LMS), experience with Chris LSO and/or cornerstone preferred.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and safety requirements in a pharmaceutical/biotech industry or a science background is a plus.
- Strong PC/MAC computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and Google Apps (gSheets, gSlides, hangouts, etc.).
- Proficient in project management & visio tools.