Training Associate I
1 DNA Way, SSF01 South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Training Associate I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Training Associate I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of components, qualifications, and other data captured and maintained in the learning management system (LMS).
- Efficiently oversee collection and management of training records per GMP standards.
- Enter training information and manage data entry audit to ensure all records are accurate.
- Manage the metrics for the CHRIS LSO administration group.
- Present metrics weekly to manager and staff.
- Manage the process of paperless data entry reports to show training completion to ensure state of compliance, to support audits and inspections, and to report against department or site goals.
- Maintain training documentation for all employees for easy retrieval during site inspections (FDA).
- Document established processes, including stepwise instructions illustrating the business processes being executed in the application.
- Thoroughly research customer requests, questions and provide suggested resolution or direct to proper party.
- Actively participate in project teams with Client Managers to identify issues and gaps, ensure they are resolved and execute tasks to project timeline.
- Support scheduling and logistics as necessary with booking rooms, managing calendars and preparing classrooms for training courses.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, gCAL etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to adapt to change in deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.