Total Rewards Analyst
Newark, CA 94560 | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Total Rewards Analyst to be a part of our partner’ s team in the Newark area. This is an opportunity to work within a life-changing biotechnology company poised to change the neuro-modulator aesthetic and therapeutic product categories.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Total Rewards Analyst
- An opportunity to join a bio-technology company where this specific individual will be responsible for making a difference within the benefits and compensation department while supporting the Total Rewards Leader.
- Work for a company that likes to dream and think big! They are local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Benefits –
- Administer company benefit programs to ensure federal and state requirements
- Assist employees in answering questions and counseling them on types of coverage
- Process claims, review and adjust monthly premiums for all of our benefits offerings
- Coordinate and administer the company’ s benefits programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness, group life, disability, salary continuation, workers’ compensation and COBRA programs
- Coordinate the company’ s leave of absences program with employees and vendor
- Educate employees on how the 401(k) plan works, including enrollment, rollover, loans, etc.
- Work with various insurance carriers and plan administrators
- Assist with annual open enrollment meetings and new set-ups in ADP
- Distribute benefits related communication including SARs and Form 5500
- Work on compliance audit projects
- Organize health fair and other benefit related events
- Participate in Benefit surveys.
- Compensation –
- Assist with job evaluation and market pricing of jobs
- Update and maintain job descriptions companywide
- Participate in Compensation surveys
- Assist in auditing monthly bonus accruals
- Assist with annual job reviews to determine salary range movements
- Assist employees on performance management process
- Assist with annual compensation planning including merit, bonus, promotions, adjustments and equity programs.
- HRIS & Metrics –
- Work with IT to integrate reporting and metrics with existing systems
- Run HRIS reports for HR metrics updates and various management reports
- Manage the HR dash board
- Set up new hires in ADP and other carrier portals.
- Other HR Projects & Program Support –
- Liaison with Finance/Accounting groups to ensure smooth payroll operations, benefit premium payments, and quarterly forecasts in budgeting employee expenses
- Participate in the HR portal design for the Company Intranet
- Assist with HR related programs in communication and coordinating HR events
- Provide general support to various HR projects and programs.
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Certified Benefits and Compensation designation
- 5+ years of professional Benefits administration experience
- 2 years experience as a Compensation and HRIS analyst
- Biotech/Pharma experience
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in advanced MS Excel & Powerpoint
- ADP/HRIS experience preferred
- Knowledge of HRIS and its report writing capability
- Knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to employee benefits programs and retirement plans.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical math orientation