5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568 | Contract-to-Hire
Position: Windows Engineer/ Systems Engineer
Location: East Bay
Duration: 3 months Contract to Hire OR Full Time
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
Our client in East Bay is looking for a Windows Engineer with experience in CA UIM/ Nimsoft and SCCM to join their team.
- 5-8 years of experience in Enterprise Tools system design, implementation, and 3rd level support activities
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft desktop Operating Systems, Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory.
- Extensive experience administering systems using management tools such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager or CA Unified Infrastructure Management.
- Extensive experience using and administering platform specific management tools such as Oracle Cloud Control, Dell OpenManage, or H.P. Insight Manager / HP OneView.
- Strong understanding of networking principles and topologies.
- Experience with enterprise job scheduling tools such as Control-M.
- Experience with SNMP.
- Experience administering UNIX systems.
- Experience with Group Policy, PowerShell and/or other scripting tools
- Experience with mobile phone/tablet mobile device management software and solutions
- Strong experience packaging and deploying applications for desktop deployment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Able to work independently and creatively solve complex technical problems.
- Able to provide leadership, guidance and training to others