Temporary Document Control
1555 Adams Drive Menlo Park, CA 94025
The candidate shall perform the following functions:
- Enter training records in Agile system
- Update training plans/ set up training plans for new hire in Agile system
- Compile and reconcile hard-copy training records
- Assess completeness and accuracy of documentation/ training records, and in case of corrections, ensuring corrected records are submitted to Doc. Control team.
- Process COs as assigned
- Coordinate storage, archiving, and retrieval of documents and quality system records
- Perform administrative functions needed for the department.
- High School degree or higher. At least 1-year experience in document control and/or training records management in the medical device or pharma industry preferred.
- Strong background with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; certificate preferred.
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Windows folder management
- Ability to take direction and multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment