1301 Shoreway Rd #300 Belmont, CA 94002
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Technical Writer to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Collecting complete and accurate information by using the product directly, interviewing subject matter experts (SMEs), and/or reading engineering specifications.
- Managing various documentation aspects (e.g., procedures and/or other technical content; document organization, and usability; product defects; product safety risk mitigations; etc.).
- Ensuring that documentation properly conforms to all applicable standards/regulations, and generating and maintaining relevant support documentation as needed.
- Participating actively on project teams (e.g., interacting with team members of other disciplines; attending product design demos, and reviewing project documentation as applicable).
- Negotiating deadlines and deliverables within each project.
- Creating and coordinating plans and schedules with Team Lead and other project team members.
- Driving the document production, review, and approval processes.
- Reporting regularly on progress and status of deliverables.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 7+ years technical writing experience.
- Ability to quickly understand technically complex engineering and clinical workflow concepts.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent time management and reporting skills.
- Flexibility to cope with shifting responsibilities, schedules, and priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to work with globally distributed network of teams.
- Experience working in a regulated industry with defined processes (ideally, experience working in a medical device or healthcare company).
- Experience using xml based content management system.
- Experience working in an Agile SW development environment.
- Experience with document and software UI localization.