Technical Product Owner
910 E Hamilton Ave, Ste 500 Campbell, CA 95008
Position: Technical Product Owner
Term: Contract to Hire
Location: Campbell or San Diego, CA
As a Technical Product Owner, you will own planning and delivering key platform functionality such as developer experience automation, API enhancements, machine learning engineering and analytics supporting features that deliver value across the teams.
Primary Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To
- Work to build and sustain product vision with clients and stakeholders, agile leaders, architects, Industry leaders and engineering leadership.
- Communicating and advocating the vision of the product.
- Working with internal and external clients to prioritize product creation requests.
- Working with architects and leadership in engineering to turn vision and customer demands into roadmaps and milestones.
- Defining and articulating users, user experiences, and main product performance metrics.
- Clarifies requirement questions, transforms organization requirements into technical stories.
- Maintain a healthy and prioritized backlog of items with adequately sized epics and stories.
- Working with development teams during sprints to answer issues / concerns.
- Lead and communicate the release schedule, encourage the importance of the release of the product.
- Engage in product adoption with clients and gather reviews.
- The product backlog is continuously reprioritized based on customer reviews and leadership
- Agile Product Creation experience
- Potential technology experience (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- Excellence is exceptionally desirable in at least one of these.
- Experience in utilizing at least one standard programming language, such as Python or Java.
- Basic knowledge of the design of distributed computing such as microservices.
- Life cycle insight in software development.
- API Design Experience.
Distributed storage and query engine information, such as HDFS and Spark.
- Experience and understanding of workflows for simple data analytics / machine learning is a plus
- Experience in information technology for healthcare is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.