1 DNA way
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15969
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Technical Lead to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Client is looking for a Technical Lead for a variety of in progress projects. The systems are not validated.
- This person will be responsible for design, implement and test for the following data integrations between vendor and in-house enterprise solution (SAP, EDC ODM, MDM and SSO) to ensure they are achieved securely, accurately with high level of stability and scalability:
- 1. SAP integration with the chosen hosted solution
- 2. EDC (Electronic Data Capture) integration with the chosen hosted solution
- 3. MDM Integration for enhanced data standardization/cleansing
- 4. SSO (Single Sign-On) integration based on SAML 2.x
- Environments for #1 - #3 are mainly XML, JMAS, SOA, ESB, B2B The person would be asked to work closely with the vendor, the IPS project team (PM, BA and SQA Lead) and multiple IT Teams, including SAP team, ICC (Integration Competency Center), Security Engineering team and other related IT project teams.
- Creation of documentation that follows client’ s Project Management Methodology (PMM) process, such as Design Specification, Solution Architecture, Test Plan, SAT/UAT Test Cases/Scripts, Test Summary Report, Deployment Plan, Operational Support Plan, etc.
- Design Test Strategy for end-to-end testing, including data integration testing, non-functional testing and Functional testing, etc.
- Lead deployment of solution within area of technical expertise, contributes to and executes deployment plan.
- Assist in the establishing optimal operational support model, in partner with Operational Lead and service vendors.
- Builds and maintains good working relationships with the business leads and the user base, monitors services and provides regular service reports to Informatics Leads and Project leads.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience in computer sciences, software engineering or similar
- 8+ years of professional IT experience running high performing environments in multiple technical and business domains. Experience in Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST, JMS. Experience in developing XML schemas and XSLT transforms.
- Knowledge in SOA based system development, experience in using B2B, ESB, EDS and integration patterns.
- Good experience with data modeling and data transformation tools. Experience implementing and supporting mission-critical production systems.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written. Excellent English skills. Must be self-starter with passion for continuous self-improvement. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a big plus