651 Gateway Blvd
South San Francisco,
Job Number: 15954
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Technical Lead III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Technical Lead III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The IT Technical lead will be responsible for working closely with IT Business partners, Business analysts, development and testing teams to implement required system changes, in preparation for the California Consumer Privacy Act on Jan 1st 2020. This is a critical, aggressive program that will require the technical lead to design and deliver system updates across multiple systems in their function.
- Technical skills – Java, python, interface development experience, informatica, APIs
- MDM experience
- Propose optimal system updates to ensure the organization complies with requirements of the law.
- Facilitate coordination between business analyst and development, testing and deployment teams
- Ability to scale solutions to future potential requirements (I, e, propose robust, scalable solutions)
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience in business administration, business analysis, systems design
- Agile methodology experience is a plus
- 6+ years of technical experience
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced role and collaborate across multiple teams
- Experience working in data privacy, security and compliance related projects is a plus
- Ability to translate business requirements to optimal business solutions