Technical Lead I
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Technical Lead I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Technical Lead I:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot any escalated issue that could not be resolved from Level 1 support. And escalate to level 3 support when appropriate.
- Manage M&E lifecycle
- Create and manage Change Requests for M&E activities related to Talent Connections lifecycle.
- Create and Manage KM articles for Talent Connections.
- Work with Vendor when enhancements are requested/required (once approved)
- Facilitate testing and deployment of those updates
- Perform and manage HyperCare for future releases.
- Also Support other operations work identified by SSF Local Solutions Team.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience in computer sciences, software engineering or similar.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience implementing and supporting mission-critical production systems
- Knowledge of SFTP -Secure Encrypted File Transfer.
- Good comfort level working with and supporting API configurations when needed.
- Workday knowledge is a plus but not required.