Technical Customer Service Representative
48501 Milmont Dr, Fremont, CA 94538
Hours: Monday through Friday 7: 30am– 4: 30pm with 1 hour meal break
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Technical Customer Service Representative to be part of our partner’ s team in the Fremont area. This is an opportunity to work with a company that provides high quality products. Our partner’ s culture relies on innovation, teamwork, accountability, and integrity.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Customer Service Representative
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide product ordering assistance to customers as required.
- Enter sales orders/RMA’ s into company computer system as required.
- Submit logs of orders/revenue and quotes at the start of every week.
- Provide file maintenance to Customer Data Base and Mailing List.
- Access sales related information as required to provide customer assistance as well as production/collections assistance.
- Convert incoming calls into Sales Cycles* to the best of abilities and provide the necessary follow-up to secure orders.
- Secure sufficient background information for complex calls and transfer to more capable colleagues.
- Assist Administrative personnel as required to secure payments for products/services as required
- Assist Receptionist/Generalist as required, e.g., answer and direct incoming telephone calls to company during breaks and absences.
- Ancillary Sales related or company tasks as required.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Professional speaking and writing skills.
- Clear, precise and professional writing skills.
- Computer/telephone/FAX equipment literacy.
- Organizational skills to accommodate multiple sales/service tasks.
- Degree in any science application; Physics a definite plus
- Honest and direct persuasion skills