301 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Talent Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
As a Talent Coordinator, you will collaborate with leaders in the recruitment of talent to client. You will also strongly collaborate in a team environment and support Talent Partners with a high volume of openings who will delegate requisitions that you will manage collaboratively. Processing of offer letters for all of our new hires and internal transfers while maintaining quality and compliance.
- The Talent Coordinator position will work in the Talent Operations and Systems group and process offer letters via Workday, completing and quality checking new hire data, documentation coordination, and additional responsibilities on an as needed basis
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process for a portfolio of requisitions
- Reviewing, approving, opening, posting requisitions
- Submit relocation & area overview tour requests
- Submit immigration requests
- Submit background checks
- Submit rehire checks
- Submit quotes for job postings
- Assist with creating offers in Workday
- Submit offer request forms
- Phone screening candidates
- Assist with troubleshooting issues related to any of the above
- Processing new hire I-9’ s on a weekly basis and must have thorough knowledge of the laws and accepted documents before approving.
- Respond to internal and external candidates, new-hires inquiries; resolve day to day problems as they arise (i.e. database; data integrity, standard recruiting issues such as how to handle incorrect start dates, new hires not receiving offers, receiving incorrect data on offers, receiving incorrect data on requisitions, etc);
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships with partners across Human Resources and other groups within Talent Acquisition
- Utilize and update data in applicant tracking system (Workday)
- Ensure compliance to Federal, State and local regulations. Demonstrate understanding of and compliance with internal process.
- Participate in recruiting, and special projects as needed and delegated
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ Degree
- MBA or other related graduate-level degree is preferred
- Average of 5 or more years' work experience
- Previous sales and/or sales management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or related industry is preferred
- Previous marketing experience or analytical support functions (e.g., market planning, market analysis, operations and information management) is preferred
- Previous experience in completing and implementing geographic and/or account business plans is preferred
- Previous experience in meeting or exceeding assigned financial or other qualitative targets, goals, objectives and/or other metrics