651 Gateway Blvd., SSF82 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Talent Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Talent Coordinator position will work in the Talent Operations group and create requisition and offer details in Workday.
- Route Offers for approval.
- Process offer letters via Workday, completing and auditing new hire data, documentation coordination, and additional responsibilities on an as needed basis.
- Field, and either respond to, or find appropriate resource to handle internal and external candidate/new-hire as well as unsolicited calls.
- Assist with special projects as needed and delegated.
- Resolve day to day problems as they arise (i.e. database; data integrity resolution and communication, standard recruiting issues such as how to handle incorrect start dates, new hires not receiving offers, receiving incorrect data on offers, receiving incorrect data on requisitions, etc).
- Suggest process improvements when asked and occasionally recognize when process improvements are needed.
- Recent and future duties will include dispositioning candidates, running sourcing campaigns, reference checks, phone screens, and becoming a more consultative partner to the Recruiters.
- This role is also responsible for processing new hire I-9’ s on a weekly basis and must have thorough knowledge of the laws and accepted documents before approving.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA/BS is preferred.
- Must have experience in processing heavy volume of offer letters.
- Able to work independently with medium supervision and direction.
- Must be able to consistently demonstrate and be known for customer service skills.
- Proven proficiency with PCs and applications (Word, Excel and databases) is required.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail with demonstrated experience
- Ability to multi-task and be successful in a deadline driven work environment.
- Must be experienced with data entry into a variety of databases
- Must demonstrate experience in successfully managing an autonomous workflow and the ability to work with a minimum level of direct supervision;
- Must possess some decision-making skills, work well in a team environment and exhibit discretion in communication;
- Must be able to make minor decisions independently (such as how to handle changes that arise regarding offer letters and requisitions, how to handle candidate questions pertaining to his/her offer, etc.)
- Must have the ability and commitment to resolve necessary issues and seek complete resolution or solicit appropriate support for resolution.
- Workday and Background check vendor experience strongly preferred.