Talent Acquisition Coordinator
750 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This is a great opportunity available for an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our corporate Talent Acquisition team.
- The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will partner with our Talent Advisors and hiring teams to attract and deliver top talent. Our dynamic Talent Acquisition team works on varied positions which often involve one-of-a-kind technology and science areas, and the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is integral to our overall success.
- The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will facilitate a streamlined process from posting to onboarding and will act as a focal point for all scheduling and candidate outreach.
- The goal is to achieve an efficient, enjoyable, and high-touch candidate experience.
- Post open positions to appropriate internal and external venues
- Manage candidate interviews and coordination of onsite visits, including creating interview schedules, securing conference rooms, and making detailed travel arrangements
- Provide a stellar candidate experience through your exceptional follow up and communication on all interview coordination for onsite visits
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates
- Support strategic workforce planning by assisting recruiters with researching sourcing mechanisms and venues such as university contacts/programs and professional associations
- Follow-up with candidates, recruiters and other internal stakeholders as necessary to ensure progress and problem resolution
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent experience) strongly preferred with 1-3 years of recruiting coordinator experience.
- Highly proficient in use of Office 365, MS Outlook & MS Office Suite, particularly calendaring and spreadsheets
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly-changing priorities and environments, and must demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and patience in all circumstances
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to compose and deliver succinct and effective written and oral communications
- Ability to interact effectively with HR team members, internal staff, candidates, and vendors with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with a customer-service orientation in all dealings
- Must demonstrate integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient at handling high volumes of work and multi-tasking
- Experience in optimizing processes and increasing efficiency
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred