100 Cardinal Way
Job Number: 16182
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated Talent Coordinator/HR Administrator to be a part of our partner’ s team in the Redwood City Area. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of late-stage medicines in the iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapeutic areas.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Talent Acquisition/HR Administrator
Redwood City, CA
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities in support of our Human Resources organization with a specific focus in Talent Acquisition coordination and general HR Operations support. Assignments may include scheduling and coordinating interviews, compiling, analyzing and reporting data, coordinating multiple concurrent activities, defining and improving internal processes, and interacting and partnering with individuals and groups across all organizations globally at various levels, along with some data entry and filing.
This individual will report into the HR Director and Talent Development Leader but will have a dotted line into the Director and Head of N.A. Talent Acquisition. Additionally, this individual will support all members of the HR Department.
- Coordinates and implements general office activities such as new employee onboarding, interview scheduling, coordinating and tracking Talent Development training, maintaining employee personnel records, and other administrative activities.
- Analyzes and supports the department’ s operating practices and processes which includes updating employee records (soft and hard copies), record keeping systems, organizational chart maintenance, forms control, HRIS management and ongoing HR reporting.
- Prepares and updates (as needed) paperwork for HR policies and procedures (new hires, terminations, status changes, etc.) and enters employee updates into HRIS.
- Coordinates and supports HR projects, meetings and training courses, as needed.
- Monitors and maintains Talent Acquisition documentation, processes and files as well as provide overall TA support, as needed.
- Assists with employee engagement by coordinating and planning special organization and company events and negotiating with outside vendors.
- Coordinates and facilitates new employee onboarding, including orientation, desk set-up, cross-organizational communication and collaboration and collecting new hire documents.
- Provides document management support including activities such as proofreading, scanning, printing, labeling, filing, and shipping. Business card ordering.
- Assists with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties globally.
- Collaborates with Finance in retrieving data to provide Verification of Employment documents for employees, as requested.
- 3+ years of working specifically in HR coordination and/or HR admin capacity. Experience in the pharma/biotech area is desirable.
- Experience with scheduling of interviews for local and non-local candidates, arranging overnight travel and providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Experience with HRIS (data entry, ongoing reporting, managing processes, etc.)
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office programs (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Self-starter who is process- and detail-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence with demonstrated poise under pressure.
- Commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.