6701 Kaiser Drive Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Systems Admin to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Timely processing of work request/checking for accuracy
- Timely attachment of documentation to work orders
- Timely processing of work orders with the status of back to Work Order Administrator
- Processing and execution of Administration Asset Entry work orders
- Generation of monthly PMs (Preventive Maintenance)
- Effective management of Maximo labor groups
- Troubleshooting Maximo issues/offering support across the site
- High school diploma required
- Associate Degree preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in maintenance database systems preferably Maximo
- SAP experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Able to create and track metrics