System Logistics Support Specialist I/II
4300 Hacienda Dr Pleasanton, CA 94588 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a System Logistics Support Specialist I to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Systems Logistics Support Specialist I:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist with data entry for the instrument management database (e.g., record instrument activities such as repairs/maintenance, add updated service contract information, submit requests for changes to instrument status).
- Assist with management of instrument spare part inventory, e.g., receiving inventory, stocking shelves, tracking inventory levels in the inventory management software tool, and shipping spare parts to engineers at external sites.
- Assist with management of reagent and consumable inventory, e.g., receiving inventory, stocking shelves (room temp and cold room), tracking inventory levels, and shipping items to engineers & application specialists at external sites.
- Assist with Installation and Operational Qualification (IOQ) documents: obtain IOQ number from TrackWise, assemble documents for execution, route executed documents for approval, and ship approved documents to Records Management for filing (i.e., tracking IOQ documents from start to finish).
- Assist with the tracking/management of in-house instrument qualification (IOQ) status in the instrument management database and posting updated signage on the instrument to identify instrument status (e.g., qualified/not qualified).
- Assist with data entry for equipment non-conformances and exclusions in TrackWise.
- Coordinate onsite vendor Field Service Engineer (FSE) visits for instrument repairs/maintenance and meet/escort FSE to the labs with the instruments requiring service.
- Assist with the management of calibrated tools to ensure the tools are submitted for calibration on-time.
- Assist with the return or disposal of instrument spare parts or computer equipment following internal procedures.
- Coordinate the printing of training materials and ship to external sites as needed.
- Provide timely and professional customer support at all times.
- Be flexible to stop current activities to assist with urgent requests (e.g., shipping packages, preparing/routing IOQ documents).
Summary of Qualifications:
- Must have prior experience with data entry.
- Demonstrated proficiency to learn new skills/software/tools rapidly.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to consistently follow instructions/procedures.
- Must be organized, in order to accommodate changing volume of work.
- Must be a self-starter and have initiative to ask questions to clarify scope of work.
- Have excellent communication and customer support skills.
- Ability to be flexible with changing work priorities and prioritize urgent tasks.
- Strong work ethic to get tasks done to support team members.
- SQL database experience.
- Experience with TrackWise.
- Experience with Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Management database.
- Experience with Tableau to create reports and dashboards.
- Knowledge of FDA Quality System Requirements (QSR), In Vitro Diagnostics Directive requirements (IVDD), ISO 13485.