301 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sustaining Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work with WE team to design and facilitate experiments, approach all projects with creativity and user-centered thinking, drawing on industry trends and insights.
- Responsible for quality control to ensure each experiment has a defined business case, problem statement, design objectives, measurement, outcome analysis, and feedback loop.
- Share best practices and lessons learned.
- Support evolution of client-facing feedback tool.
- Ensure quality control of data entry.
- Support in review and analysis of trends on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Partner with WE Engagement Manager and other WE stakeholders to leverage existing program content and develop an outreach program through NWE Program and the company communication touchpoints.
- Implement a proactive outreach program to better socialize working in Neighborhood Work Environments, and evolving way we work.
- Assist with transition from project to ongoing sustaining at 9 months.
- This could include: project file organization, client profile management, transition messaging? Facilitate workshops to update Neighborhood Agreements.
- As needed, assist with new resident orientation for small groups.
- As needed, consult and implement activities or experiments for ongoing client engagement.
- As needed, partner with peers from WE to lead small group moves with existing NWE clients.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s Degree (Interior Design, Psychology, Sociology, with a focus on user centered design or experience design), 1-3 years of “ on the job” experience working on a team implementing change through consultative practices.
- Skilled with crafting communications that resonates with a range of audiences for employee and manager meetings.
- Facilitates meetings, even with challenging audiences, with ease.
- Can strike a balance between operating flexibly and bringing process and structure to enable consistency and scale across all projects.
- Orients towards an organic versus rigid approach to managing change.
- Strategic mindset, and systemic thinker.
- Trusted for character and substance of their expertise.
- Skilled at presenting complex and/or new ideas with clarity and simplicity.
- Exceptional at anticipating needs, innovating, and thinking creatively “ in the moment”.
- Track record of influencing and gaining credibility quickly.
- Effective at identifying strategies and practical solutions to overcome resistance to change and facilitating discussions to generate solutions that reflect client ownership and integration of diverse points of view.
- Project management, or experience with coordinating and implementing activities/projects.
- Experience in working closely with client and peers to influence, resolve conflicts & negotiate tradeoffs, to meet budget and schedule targets.