300 Bel Marin Keys Blvd. Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Support Specialist to be part of our client’ s team in the North Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The IT Support Specialist will provide application-level technical support for business applications and systems across the TechOps, World-Wide Research and Development, and Commercial Operations departments. The candidate will be responsible for administering and maintaining applications, managing escalated service desk tickets, and enhancing the customer experience with the IT department.
- The ideal candidate will have some combination of the following skills or experience:
- Experience writing technical documentation (ie SOPs, WI)
- Demonstrate ability to act as a liaison between the Technical and Business teams
- Must have a strong understanding of IT Support as a business function (SLA' s, ITIL practices, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with business function
- Experience using or administering CRM software (ie. Salesforce, Service Now)
- Responding to tickets, building reports, CMDB, Knowledge Articles
- Working understanding of Identity and Access Management framework is a plus
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience supporting Enterprise-level and Scientific applications in a corporate environment
- Exposure to validated environments, change management, and ability to comply to such regulatory agency requirements
- Experience with Enterprise-Level Platforms is a plus (e.g. Trackwise, Oracle, Infor CMMS, etc)
- Experience with administering Laboratory Applications is a plus (e.g. SoftMax Pro, LabWare LIMS, Empower)
- Experience supporting applications and systems used in a Laboratory or Manufacturing setting
- Experience with Windows Server and desktop operating systems
- Basic understanding of database platforms (SQL and Oracle) and n-tiered application architecture
- Basic understanding of VMware virtualization platform
- Basic understanding of IT systems development life-cycle (SDLC)