6701 Kaiser Drive
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16024
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Supply Chain Compliance Specialist to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Supply Chain Compliance Specialist
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly investigating deviation events utilizing root cause analysis techniques.
- Ensuring corrections are initiated to address root cause(s) and contributing cause(s) discovered during investigations. Working with the team in identifying and assigning CAPAs within the department.
- Owning change controls
- Executing change control actions
- Being part of a document creation or document revision workflow. This includes being a document author or reviewer.
- Running queries of compliance records and maintaining compliance metrics
- Proposing and executing compliance processes and procedural changes to reduce deviations.
- At a minimum, the candidate needs a high school education.
- A background in supply chain in at least one area i.e. warehouse, procurement, planning, etc.
- Experience leading investigations, owning CAPAs, owning change controls, executing change controls actions, and authoring/revising documents.
- Good writing skills. A sizable portion of the new hire’ s time will be spent writing, including writing investigation reports that include root cause analysis, impact assessment, and corrective and preventive actions. The new hire needs to clearly explain his/her investigation findings to an audience that may not have extensive supply chain background. The investigation report should exhibit good grammar and word choice.
- Ability to work with other departments to gather information and to push those departments to meet deadlines. As an investigator, you will need to conduct interviews to learn about a subject and will be dependent on others to provide you deliverables in a time sensitive manner.