Study Start-Up Specialist I
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Study Start-Up Specialist I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Study Start-Up Specialist I:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, guides and assists with all start up activities prior to site activation
- Review, analyze and collate metrics to ensure processes are in place that drive efficiency and reduction of timelines across start up and contracts negotiation
- Ensures all start up information & requirements are kept up to date in a central repository for project teams
- Assists with label preparation and approval (local label representative) for studies in collaboration with local regulatory department
- Tracks metrics and study start-up timelines to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Ensure adherence and compliance with local regulatory requirements and associated documentation
- University Degree preferably in a medical/science-related field
- Prior work experience demonstrating knowledge and understanding of clinical trials, such as that obtained in a clinical trial monitor capacity, and experience managing projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of ICH-GCP, the regulatory, ethics and contractual requirements for starting clinical trials in relevant country
- Demonstrated competence in analysis, planning and problem solving.
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to state opinions clearly, ask questions, seek clarification, communicate facts objectively, challenge when appropriate, and pursue issues to resolution
- Ability to present clear messages from complex information/data to all levels in the organization in both written and spoken English
- Experience working as part of a team with a proven ability to make an active contribution to the team' s performance and teamwork
- Able to make effective decisions, self-motivated, assertive, and displays initiative
- Proven project management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with flexibility
- Demonstrated computer literacy, usage of MS Office software, web-based systems and databases