Statistical Programmer Analyst II
350 DNA Way, SSF35 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Statistical Programmer Analyst II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Statistical Programmer Analyst II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Clinical Programmer (Rave) within the USMA Data Management team is accountable for a number of individual programming activities.
- This role requires the Programmer to be technically competent, have excellent customer service skills and a desire to engage customers in pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Design and build RAVE custom Reports, custom Functions, custom Integrations to extract/ load clinical data for Drug Safety, SAS datasets, TMS Clinical Coding, IxRS, LABS and CTMS.
- Design and build RAVE-CTMS Integration to transfer Study, Site, Principal Investigator and User information from Siebel CTMS to RAVE.
- Design and build RAVE-SAS Integration to generate SDTM SAS datasets and create Tables, Listings, and Figures (TLFs) using SAS programming language and complex SAS Macros.
- Monitor clinical data to ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency of clinical data and study-build CRF Versions across all studies. Execute Locking-Scripts for Closeout studies.
- Review clinical study-build prior to release for production including Case Report Forms (CRF), Folders, Matrices, Edit Checks, Custom Functions; provide thorough feedback on-time or in advance.
- Analyze, design and code scripts, custom reports to extract data, datasets for clinical and medical data review.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 1-2 years minimum RAVE programming experience
- Design and build SQL scripts, stored-procedures, custom reports for other programmers/RAVE-Supporters to monitor completeness and validity of data entered in clinical databases.
- Review RAVE enhancements and code built by Medidata RAVE programmers and other programmers before being executed on clinical studies or clinical databases.
- Analyze impact of RAVE enhancements, roadmap and strategy on existing and new studies
- Provide step-by-step technical assistance and training to RAVE programmers and RAVE-Supporters.