Staffing Consultant I
301 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Staffing Consultant I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Staffing Consultant I:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform candidate attraction and sourcing methodologies that ensure a diverse pool of suitable world-class candidates
- Use cutting-edge selection and assessment methodology to ensure we recruit resilient, high potential employees who can thrive in our working environment
- Conducting offer management, relocation and salary negotiations
- Manage requisitions from recruitment launch to offer for selected openings.
- Maintain tracking spreadsheet, to ensure updated current status on global hiring initiative.
- Assist Principal Talent Partner with review of applicants.
- Cold-calling and outreach to passive candidates for assigned roles.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA degree or 5+ years recruitment experience.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience, including full life-cycle requisition management.
- Excellent consultation and influencing skills.
- Google Chrome and Microsoft Office experience required.
- Workday experience a plus.
- Bio-tech or pharmaceutical experience a plus.