Sr. Supply Chain Manager / Supply Chain Manager
1035 O'Brien Drive Menlo Park, CA 94025
**Early Phase clinical development up through commercial is highly preferred – MUST have clinical experience, commercial would be great but clinical is the must.
Supply Chain Manager (Clinical & Preclinical)
- Coordinate the shipping and receipt of raw materials and finished goods using existing supply chain systems.
- Ensures all materials for project timelines are completed with minimal or no disruption and in compliance with GMP guidelines and SOP requirements.
- Implement system to support supply and distribution of raw materials and products, support the operations for inventory control, production planning, purchasing, GMP warehousing, and distribution work groups.
- Maintain timeline for shipments to partners and customers.
- Ensure adherence to corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintain records of activities to assure accurate accounting.
- B.S. Degree in Business or Sciences with a minimum of 4yrs years (10yrs max) related industry experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of shipping requirements for domestic and international destinations as they relate to pharmaceutical supply chain, procurement and materials management.
- Familiar with computer-aided systems for inventory control.
- Knowledge of import and export requirement for shipping and receiving of goods.
- Knowledge of international and domestic laws governing contracts for goods and services.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of logistics operations including warehousing and materials management.