4300 Hacienda Dr Pleasanton, CA 94588 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Recruiter to be part of our client’ s team in the Tri-Valley. This is an opportunity to work with the largest biotech company and deliver better-targeted therapies
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Manages the full-cycle recruiting process to include: developing and implementing sourcing strategies, review resumes and conduct interviews (pre-screening), with key emphasis on pipeline development and improving time to fill.
- Proactively networks and establishes effective working relationships Maintains a high level of customer service by partnering with all levels of management in order to make successful hiring decisions.
- Previous experience recruiting in the Life Sciences industry and successful hiring of Clinical/Scientific candidates is highly preferred.
- Communicates progress to goals to the Talent Acquisition Lead/Manager/Director, HR Business Partner, and internal customer groups. Completes all reports associated with status updates and compliance.
- Partners with Hiring Managers/functional Human Resources in order to identify, communicate, and achieve Affirmative Action goals/targets.
- Identifies and pursues cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Tracks all internal and external applicants and ensures all job postings meet requirements of EEO/AA compliance guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with all hiring practices, as outlined by client’ s policy and procedures and EEO/AA compliance guidelines.
- Ensures candidate(s) status in company' s ATS (Workday) and all candidate tracking logistics are properly maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and special projects in support of the HR department, as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree and/or equivalent education and experience.
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience, of which 4 years must be in recruiting/staffing with a proven track record to fill a variety of different industries, roles, and levels including middle to senior level positions.
- Experience in corporate recruiting environment highly preferred.
- Experience with all facets of recruiting, including full cycle recruiting (sourcing, pre-screening, interviews, offer negotiation, closing candidate(s), etc.).
- Past experience supporting remote managers in multiple locations strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (local/domestic) to multiple locations, as needed, to support the business needs.