Pleasanton, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Recruiter to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest biotech company and deliver better-targeted therapies
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of America’ s best companies to work for by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Manages the full-cycle recruiting process to include: writing job postings, developing and implementing sourcing strategies, reviewing resumes and conducting interviews, with key emphasis on pipeline development and improving time to fill.
- Leads team projects related to improving recruitment practices and process.
- Acts as informal mentor for team members.
- Proactively networks and establishes effective working relationships.
- Maintains a high level of customer service by partnering with all levels of management in order to make successful hiring decisions.
- Communicates progress to goals to the Talent Acquisition Manager/Director, HR Leadership, and internal customer groups.
- Completes all reports associated with status updates and compliance.
- Partners with hiring managers/functional human resources in order to identify, communicate, and achieve Affirmative Action goals/targets.
- Identifies and pursues cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Tracks all internal and external applicants and ensures all job postings meet requirements of EEO/AA compliance guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with all hiring practices, as outlined by Roche policy and procedures and EEO/AA compliance guidelines.
- Ensures employment applications and all candidate tracking logistics are properly maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and special projects in support of the HR department, as assigned.
- Bachelor' s degree and/or equivalent training/education and experience.
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience, of which 4 years must be in recruiting/staffing with a proven track record to fill a variety of different industries, roles, and levels including middle to senior level positions.
- May substitute a MS degree in a directly related discipline and 4 years of related work experience for the above.
- Experience with all facets of recruiting, including full cycle recruiting.
- Experience in corporate recruiting environment preferred.
- Past experience supporting remote managers in multiple locations strongly preferred.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work within a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Superior organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
- Proven ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels Solid understanding of federal, state and local equal opportunity laws and regulations.
- Ability to establish and maintain business/client relationships through effective communication and negotiation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse populations at all levels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as electronic applicant tracking systems.