Sr. Project Manager
20525 Mariani Ave. Cupertino, CA 95014
Title: Software Engineering Program Manager
Location: Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
We' re looking for a Software Engineering Program Manager to join great team. If you have a proven track record of achieving goals in a dynamic environment, take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving, have strong leadership and communication skills, and are comfortable balancing and coordinating a variety of complex activities, you could be an excellent fit.
- 8+ years of experience managing cross-functional business transformation projects; similar global high-tech consumer electronics company a plus
- Ability to develop and maintain extensive project plans – inclusive of process re-engineering, enterprise application software implementation, and organizational change management work tracks; experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software implementations preferred
- Ability to develop RACI models and allocate resources to project activities accordingly
- Ability to prioritize large project deliverables and smaller tasks effectively
- Ability coordinate across multiple work tracks to drive on-time completion of tasks
- Ability to create Risk Mitigation and Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) plans
- Capable of influencing and collaborating across business functions at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to craft and deliver clear and effective presentations at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with virtual meetings (WebEx, Zoom), Wrike or similar cloud-based project management software, and Microsoft Word and Excel
The PLM Program Manager will blend program management, business analysis and daily operations to deliver PLM solutions that support the development, manufacturing and service of company' s branded products.
Responsibilities include leading and managing projects, facilitating and participating in meetings, working with internal customers to understand and help resolve business problems, analyzing and presenting data, documenting detailed business requirements and ensuring requirements are met. You will need to build strong rapport with cross functional partners and will be relied on for confident project execution on a strategic program with senior executive visibility and management oversight. This key individual contributor role requires you to be a good teammate, to be flexible, to prioritize effectively, and to communicate in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
BS or equivalent preferred
Program Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred
Requirements Management training a plus.