Sr. Product Manager
3957 Point Eden Way Hayward, CA 94545
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. Our client is an immuno-oncology company developing a proprietary oncolytic electroceutical therapy based on its platform. Preclinical studies on solid tumors in murine models has demonstrated that it enables effective local tumor control and initiates an adaptive immune response with a vaccine-like effect by inducing immunogenic cell death.
Our Company Bio: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions is one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four-plus years and over 95% repeat business.
Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success!
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Product Manager
Our Client is seeking a passionate, medical device product manager with launch experience. The role of Product Manager covers both upstream and downstream activities. The Product Manager will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and tactics to lead to the future success in dermatology. Reports to the Sr. Director of Marketing. ?
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Engineering/RD/Ops to ensure alignment on technical and business requirements for the realization of products based on end user experience and feedback during the development process.
- Ensure optimal customer/KOL interaction in the development process. Apply learnings to current and future product releases. Assess/ validate impact of new product concepts including investment needed and expected volume impact.
- Lead cross-functional teams through all aspects of the product launch process, and measure product success through post-launch product feedback.
- Serve as champion and subject matter expert on our product - lead/support communication and training for products across the organization.
- Serve as product trainer for sales and marketing teams.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on all clinical and user-experience feedback on the device and application.
- Track competitive products and emerging technology.
- Responsible for product management of device, translating customer/market needs into a compelling product vision and market-changing product solutions/iterations.
- Create and execute annual operating plan for product, aligning with corporate goals and objectives.
- Responsible for analysis, planning, and implementation of tactical programs. Monitoring sales forecasts.
- Craft and refine marketing collateral and training materials that support product positioning.
- Develop sales training materials and selling aids for sales force and customer service. Participate in internal/external training activities.
- Lead and manage market research projects as needed.
- Coordinate with marketing communications (internal and external resources) to direct development of launch materials, product literature, POP, brochures, clinical education, video and any other collateral material required to support sales and other corporate needs.
- Develop national and regional tradeshow calendar, participate in key events; lead efforts including messaging, booth and promotional presence, event logistics, and budget.
- Capacity to learn new technical skills and build clinical acumen for clear communication in all customer-facing materials.
- Comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Ability to work independently, using good judgment, initiative and analytical abilities, to accomplish short and long-range projects, anticipate likely needs, and recommend actions with minimal direction. Demonstrated time management skills.
- BS in BA in Marketing or technical-related field or equivalent. MBA preferred and a plus.
- 3-5 years technical product management or other relevant experience.
- Proven track record of developing, executing and monitoring marketing plan execution.
- Demonstrated fiscal performance, meeting top line revenue goals while managing bottom line spend.
- Strategic thinker with ability to link strategy to tactics with faultless execution.
- Experience working in the medical device industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in the aesthetic or dermatology industry is strongly preferred.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, and Project.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.