Sr. Master Data Management (Lead)
5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568
6 months Contract – Hire
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the implementation & configuration of MDM solutions to address business needs.
- Help deliver technical initiatives as part of a multi-year master data management (MDM) program for supplier, product, location and organization domains. Help drive the delivery & configuration of the MDM solution in a hands-on manner (Web UI, business rule and workflow changes)
- Provide technical leadership and support for the Master Data Management (MDM) platform, including solution architecture, inbound/outbound data integration (ETL, maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, executing and monitoring incremental updates, and working with infrastructure and DBA teams to maintain multiple environments).
- Contribute to the design of conceptual, logical and physical Data modeling to support Enterprise Master Data Management system.
- Engage with across IT and the business for cross-functional coordination of data inputs.
- At least 7 years of IT experience within an enterprise company or similar IT environment
- At least 3 years implementing, leading & designing master data management solutions, with at least one completed full life cycle implementation – ideally in the product & supplier dimensions.
- Working experience with at least one major MDM platform such as Oracle, Informatica, Riversand or Stibo (preferred).
- Hands-on or equivalent experience with conceptualizing, designing and configuring MDM UI, workflows and rules for complex business processes preferably in retail domain.
- Experience working with business, data analysts and application support.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of Stibo multi-domain MDM Platform
- Experience with APIs, data services, application integration and middleware
- Hands-on experience with UNIX, SQL and Java script