Sr. Manager, FP&A
790 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94901
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Manager, FP&A to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Manager, FP&A
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting, and Long Range Planning.
- Work closely with business users and Accounting group on all aspects of Development Sciences accruals and GL accounting.
- Assist in analysis of monthly expense vs budget or forecast.
- Assist in production and distribution of monthly variance reports.
- Perform detailed analysis of contract, study enrollment data, invoices, and other data in support of monthly accrual process.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and financial liaison tasks as needed.
- Provide financial support to cross-functional Development Program Core Teams.
- Provide direct financial support to cost centers within the WWRD group.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or other relevant field.
- 4+ years’ experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Pharmaceutical experience strongly preferred.
- R&D/Clinical experience highly desired.
- Experience with Enterprise level Accounting and Planning software required; Oracle, Hyperion strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel skills required, including use of pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective financial support to business/operational managers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.