Sr. Human Resources Business Partner
1 Antibody Way Oceanside, CA 92056
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Human Resources Business Partner to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Human Resources Business Partner:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Act as key HR point of contact, thought partner and sounding board for client LTs.
- Identify, define and implement solutions that address the needs of the business while taking into account the broader implications (e.g. Group HR strategy, Genentech HR strategy/goals, other functions)
- Contribute to the business strategy. Drive the People Agenda by applying broad HR skills in the areas of organization design and development, change management, workforce planning, coaching/consultation, program/project management, facilitation and communication.
- Plan and implement people/organization solutions aligned to the business, Group HR strategy, HR strategy/goals, and/or function goals.
- Ensure excellent alignment and execution of established human resources policies, procedures and Group, divisional and global functional HR initiatives.
- Partner with Global/Regional HRBPs to align and execute on initiatives and
- Identify talent issues before they affect the business. Act as a talent scout for internal talent for local and global key positions and help develop the next generation of leaders through talent management and career development.
- Contribute to assessment/selection for senior leaders and other critical positions.
- Determine most efficient and effective way to deliver services at affiliate level based on costs, ratios and appropriate Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure compliance of all HR practices within area of responsibility and with legislative and regulatory requirements, standards, and other known relevant policies and guidelines.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required or 10 -12 years relevant work experience.
- Possess a full range of functional HR skills – workforce planning, recruitment, performance management, compensation, organizational development, talent management, succession planning, and change management.
- Highest level of collaboration, partnership and ability to work within a matrix environment.
- Broad HR technical knowledge and expertise.
- Previous HR experience in a global organization and/or biotech or pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- Strong partnering, project management, consultation, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.