Sr. Hardware Product Manager
Milpitas, CA 95035
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead product development plans for video based product. You will work closely with the leadership team to establish a winning strategy, and collaborate with our marketing, sales and partner teams to ensure product-market fit and customer adoption.
Responsible for overseeing development of Hardware Product PRD and delivering product development plan Provide inputs into product strategy, roadmap, positioning, and pricing Own the product development plan and manage engagement with internal Engineering teams and external vendors Identify opportunities pf product differentiation and enhance our competitive position Work with several stakeholders (both internal and external) to come up with product features set Prioritizing HW product features. Track and report on HW development plan progress and determine key milestones.
Manage customer POCs and provide inputs into GTM initiatives.
Coordinate with the extended team other departments or members in the organization to achieve specified goals. Build rapport and maintain strong relationships
Skills: What we' re looking for
- Product Management experience in Professional Surveillance Camera HW devices or Network Video Recorders (NVR) appliances. 10+ years of exp. ideally but open to good candidates with less years of experience
- Experience in building a product PRD, to align to the business plan. Ability to seek and gather feedback form multiple stakeholders, and work with external partners, ODMs for feature definition
- Ability to breakdown High-level product requirements into actionable feature sets.Ability to deliver competitive differentiation
- Experience on Video Surveillance solutions, ideally from Product Management (inbound) and Engineering background.
- Good understanding of the key trends in the video analytics industry such as Smart Cameras, AI/Analytics, Cloud Adoption, New security and compression technologies.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related degree Able to easily communicate complicated concepts to non-technical people, combined with strong sense of customer empathy Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment