300 Bel Marin Keys Blvd.
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15751
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Global QA Product Complaint Associate to be part of our client’ s team in Novato. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Global QA Product Complaint Associate
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Global QA Product Complaint Associate will be responsible for the receipt and initiation of Product Complaints in Trackwise, including high level assessments of Product Complaints.
- This position will also support other Product Complaint related activities such as intake reconciliation, summary reports and trending.
- The position will be responsible for Receipt and evaluation of Product Complaints and initiation of the report in Trackwise
- Follow up with multiple groups to ensure timeliness of closure
- Perform reconciliation of Product Complaints and Adverse Events
- Create metrics and trend data
- Other duties as assigned
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA or BS in a technical discipline (physical or biological sciences preferred but not required). Equivalent experience may be considered
- 2-8 years of directly related Product complaint experience in a GMP Quality or Manufacturing environment.
- Experience and proficiency with standard office software applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Product Complaint or Deviation Investigation Experience preferred
- Experience with TrackWise preferred