Sr. Executive Coordinator
750 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94901
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Executive Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Executive Coordinator:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Sr. Executive Coordinator is a position within our Global Medical Affairs (GMAF) organization supporting the VP of Global Programs as well as the heads of Study Management, Learning & Development, and Operations.
- The Sr. Executive Coordinator, will work alongside other Executive Coordinators within GMAF on a wide range of critical projects.
- The primary responsibilities of this position will be to provide administrative support exercising impeccable judgment and discretion in areas including time management, calendaring, creating and managing international/domestic travel itineraries and the preparation of expense reports for the individuals supported.
- Organizational and communication skills are of utmost importance in this role.
- Structures and develops agendas for routine meetings.
- Organizes department materials in Sharepoint.
- Registers for events/meetings/congresses on behalf of Department VP and Group Leads.
- Coordinates calendaring for projects/ programs/events/training programs.
- Supports travel booking/ booking management.
- Provides support for large group meetings and training events; organizing meeting space, food/beverage requirements, communication dissemination and ensuring access to technology.
- Creates and maintains tracking documents as required.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Associates and/or Bachelor degree preferred.
- More than 6-years of previous experience supporting multiple leaders in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, team-driven environment.
- Preferred prior experience at a biopharmaceutical company.
- Expert in use of MS Outlook calendaring and MS Office; Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Clear, concise oral & written communication.
- Thrives in an environment of cross-functional interaction and collaboration by highlighting interdependencies.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Looks for best practices that can be leveraged in solution development.