Sr. Employee Relations Manager
1 DNA Way, SSF01 South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Employee Relations Manager to be part of our client’ s team in the South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Employee Relations Manager
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact for all employee relations matters within assigned client groups.
- Act as the primary investigator of employee complaints, including, but not limited to those involving allegations of discrimination, sexual harassment and/or hostile work environment.
- In consultation with the Legal Department, work with clients to ensure compliance with company policies and applicable employment laws and serve as a company resource for effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Identify opportunities to instill sound ER practices that are in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Effective, timely and consistent utilization of the Employee Relations case management system.
- Will have the capacity for leveraging the involvement of key stakeholders of all levels in the resolution of ER initiatives and solutions.
- Will have the ability to effectively collaborate with other members of the HR team, internal and external Legal.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10 to 15 years of progressively responsible HR and/or business experience, which includes at least 7 years’ experience working on highly complex employee relations issues.
- Proven track record in consistently meeting or exceeding identified annual work goals, including significant contribution to strategic goals and/or policies, programs, practices of the organization.
- Deep and broad expert level technical knowledge and expertise in Employee Relations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply expert knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations, as well as the ability to diagnose and develop appropriate solutions to complex cross-organization and/or cross-Company issues.
- Requires a high-level collaboration and teamwork.
- Must have a proven ability for decision making.
- Demonstrated consultation and influencing skills at all levels.