Sr. Director Information Security (CISO)
Mountain View, CA | Direct Hire
Senior Director of Information Security (CISO)
Hospital & Healthcare
Principal duties include but are not limited to
- Developing an IT Security Strategic Plan and Program
- This plan will determine the most critical areas to address:
- Design, update and support implementation of IS policies and standards
- Provide interpretations for existing policies as they relate to precise circumstances as they arise
- Developing business cases for security initiatives
- Plan, execute and evaluate security programs
- Monitoring trends in security and legislation on a local and national level
- Preparing cost/budget estimates
- Coordinating internal/external security audits
- Provide oversight on incident response planning and security breach investigations
- Serve as the Chief Incident Manager and receive incidents as they are reported
- Serve as the Lead on critical incidents
- Supervises development of security awareness and training programs
- Bachelor' s degree required, master' s degree preferred in a STEM related field (focus in information security is preferred)
- 15+ years of experience in information technology.
- 5+ years of management experience with successful background in enterprise wide information security protection.
- 5+ years of experience in personnel management
- Hiring, coaching, and developing internal staff members
- Managing external resources to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Expert level of knowledge around hospital operations and how work is accomplished between departments and divisions, and its implications for IT infrastructure development.
- Proven ability to lead and influence organizations leaders to support efforts and implementation of strategic initiatives that impact organization' s performance, systems, processes and structure.