Sr. Contract Recruiter
1555 Adams Drive Menlo Park, CA 94025
Individuals should have 5-7 years of direct responsibility for full-cycle recruitment in an onsite corporate recruiting role, with experience managing internal client relationships. Experience with contacting and cultivating passive candidates, as well as supporting diversity recruitment is required.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full life– cycle recruiting with experience in sourcing and maintaining a strong pipeline of talent
- Provide recruitment and customer service to multiple client areas
- Partner with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies that result in hiring exceptional candidates
- Facilitate consensus building and sound decision-making among interviewers
- Develop competitive offers and close the offer process
- Able to juggle the demands of a moderate to heavy requisition load
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with hiring managers and candidates
- Ensure ADP applicant tracking system is updated in an accurate and timely manner, and provide weekly updates via ADP reports and trackers
EDUCATION /EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced, corporate recruiting function is required
- Prior experience in biotech/pharma is strongly preferred
- Experience with contacting and cultivating passive candidates is required
- Experience supporting diversity recruitment is required
- Superior customer service skills to maintain client relationships
- Committed to providing candidates with a great experience at Intersect
- Creativity and problem-solving skills (thinking outside the box)
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated follow-through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent prioritization and judgment skills; flexible and adaptable
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic company
- Able to work onsite Mon-Fri in our Menlo Park, CA headquarters
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND RQUIREMENTS, VISUAL ACUITY, AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Physical Activity - Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling. Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Physical Requirements - Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Visual Acuity - The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Working Conditions - The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).