1555 Adams Drive
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16245
Sr. Contract Biotech Recruiter
Menlo Park, CA
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full life– cycle recruiting with experience in sourcing and maintaining a strong pipeline of talent.
- Source, screen, interview, negotiate with and hire top talent
- Provide recruitment and customer service for multiple client areas
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a recruitment strategy to attract top talent and to meet hiring deadlines, through pre-interview meetings and post-interview debriefs
- Facilitate consensus building and sound decision-making among interviewers
- Develop competitive offers and close the offer process
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with hiring managers and candidates
- Ensure ADP applicant tracking system is updated in an accurate and timely manner
EDUCATION /EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’ s Degree strongly preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years of recruitment experience in a corporate recruiting function is required
- Prior experience in biotech/pharma is strongly preferred
- Superior customer service skills to maintain client relationships
- Creativity and problem-solving skills (thinking outside the box)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent prioritization and judgment skills
- Extremely poised individual that can interact with all levels
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic company
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND RQUIREMENTS, VISUAL ACUITY, AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Physical Activity - Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling. Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Physical Requirements - Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Visual Acuity - The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Working Conditions - The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).