Sr. Clinical Research Associate
275 Shoreline Drive, suite 100 Redwood City, CA 94065
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in Redwood City, CA. This is an opportunity to work with a growing pharmaceutical company specializing in Oncology.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Clinical Research Associate
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support activities within various phases of clinical studies (i.e., study planning, site qualification, and investigator selection, monitoring, closeout, etc.
- Support the study team through the development of clinical study plans, presentations, study documents (review and approval of informed consent forms (ICFs), site-facing documents and tracking tools, review and tracking of monitoring reports, sample tracking, and other activities as needed
- Co-monitor with CRO CRAs to develop site relationships and ensure training and oversight of the CRO
- Drive site performance and engagement through regular communications and by setting clear expectations, providing feedback, and developing action plans for remediation when needed
- Build and maintain strong relationships with investigators and staff
- Assure compliance with local regulations, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) / International Conference of Harmonization (ICH) and GCP guidelines, and Company SOPs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Degree in sciences/health care field, nursing degree or equivalent combined education and experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) required
- Certificate in Clinical Research or Certified Clinical Research Associate (CCRA) credentials preferred
- Domestic and international travel up to 25%