Sr. Administrative Assistant
7555 Gateway Boulevard Newark, CA 94560
Sr. Administrative Assistant
Provides administrative support to the SVP of Clinical Development as well as other senior executives within the function. Handles details of highly confidential and critical nature. Collects and prepares information and presentation materials for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals. Serves as a back-up and partner to other Executive/Administrative Assistants within the Operations group at Revance.
- Provide high level and comprehensive administrative support to the SVP and other executive staff and within the Clinical Development function.
- Proactively manage busy calendars, prioritizing meeting requests with internal and external groups, and ensuring connectivity of remote participants without delay.
- Arrange and coordinate all business travel for the executive team, with detailed itinerary, and prepare expense reports on an accurate and timely basis.
- Develop meeting minutes, presentations and other documents from meeting attendance or limited information.
- Handle administrative details and routine issues independently, and take responsibility for completing these on time, to a high quality.
- Primary point person for the preparation and support for Revance activities/sponsorships of key medical meetings, or press events.
- Manages event logistics including venue identification, preliminary contract negotiations and event timeline.
- Manage the publication and presentation schedules for the dissemination of key clinical/company data.
- Manage meetings and interactions with key thought leaders.
- Maintain calendar of events and meetings where Revance might participate or publish.
- Ability to develop, implement, understand general company operations, work flows, and procedures as appropriate.
- Resolve complex problems and exercise good discretion and judgment with regard to involving executive team as appropriate.
- Make high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Manage day-to-day operations of all office activities.
- Support administrative activities related to budgets, purchase orders, vendors, and schedules.
- Serve as back-up administrative support to other executives and other senior management as needed.
- Provide administrative support to other functions and back-up receptionist coverage as needed.
- Provide support with scheduling interviews for interview candidates within Clinical Development.
- Minimum 8 years related experience.
- Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
- Prior experience in Life Science industry.
? BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
Preferred Additional Skills (i.e., Computer):
- Strong experience with Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint or equivalent required.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed oriented and strong organization skills.
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs of the executive team and exercise independent, sound judgment.