Sr. Administrative Assistant - Human Resources
171 Oyster Point Blvd South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated Sr. Administrative Assistant – Human Resources to be a part of our partner’ s team in the South San Francisco Area. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company dedicated to developing novel therapeutics to treat undertreated blood-based disorders.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Administrative Assistant – Human Resources
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to Vice President of Human Resources and the human resources management team.
- Act as a central contact for the Human Resources team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentations.
- Manage all aspects of contracting activities for the human resources department.
- Draft contacts (NDAs, MSAs, SOWs and consulting agreements, etc.), route and manage the lifecycle and approval process within Zycus, the company contracts system.
- Experience with CONCUR reconciliation (compile, submit, and track expense reports).
- Create agendas and take minutes for department/program, team meetings.
- Set up meetings and conference calls, often involving internal personnel and/or external parties, encompassing the use of audio and web-based meeting technologies.
- Act as a central contact for the Human Resources team for Finance purchase order requisitions and maintenance.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintaining day-to-day calendar and recurring meetings.
- Handle confidential material with utmost discretion.
- Serve as a collaborative member of the Human Resources team and provide support/back-up, as needed.
- Experience with coordinating interviews as needed.
- A minimum of 8 years of administrative experience (biotech preferred) in increasing positions of responsibility.
- Human Resources experience strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Experience with CONCUR.
- Experience in and knowledge of contracts systems. Experience with Zycus a plus.
- Proven ability to handle confidential material with discretion and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Flexibility with regard to job responsibilities and duties.
- Ability to multi task and shift priorities quickly.
- Excellent analytical, planning/organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure in a composed manner.
- Must have excellent customer-service orientation, high degree of professionalism, and be a strong team player.