Software Engineer (Quality) Mid Level
10188 Telesis Ct, Ste 300 San Diego, CA 92121 | Contract-to-Hire
Client Industry: Health care
Position: Automation Quality Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA OR Campbell, CA
Duration: 6-12 months contract to hire
About Us: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
About the role: As an Automation Quality Engineer you will work in a fast – pace and very collaborative Agile environment. You will be responsible to create and execute functional verification tests, system integration tests, regression tests and API tests. You will view logs and run the debugger to isolate application issues to verify and reproduce defects.
Must have skills:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Automation Test Engineer
- Experience with testing frameworks and code quality tools
- Experience with white-box, black-box, web-service integration and server back-end testing.
- Ability to identify trends and deficiencies in data sets to enhance the test coverage.
- UNIX/LINUX experience.
- Experience in the use of UNIX command line tools, editors, and shell scripting.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with Protractor
- Data analytics
- Experience with setting up isolated environments to run repeatable tests.
- XML experience
- Testing of complex algorithms or aggregations of claims medical data sets
- Bachelor’ s Degree or above (Computer Science, Bio Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering or any related field)